Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Saturday, June 27, 2009
ANSWER: THESE MARKINGS ARE CALLED THE "KARTRINA" TATTOO'S. THEY WERE MADE BY THE RESCUE OPERATION TEAMS IN HOUSES DURING THE KATRINA HURRICANE. THE MARKINGS SYMBOLIZED THE HOUSES THAT HAD BEEN RESCUED OR EVACUATED WITH THEIR DATE, NUMBER OF PEOPLE ETC.
Friday, June 26, 2009
ANSWER: THESE ARE THE COMMEMORATIVE SHIRTS WORN AS A MARK OF RESPECT TO THE “BUSBY BABES” MANCHESTER UNITED TEAM ON THE 50th ANNIVERSARY OF THE MUNICH AIR CRASH
1. CONTINENTAL AIRLINES FLIGHT 3407 CRASHED INTO A HOUSE IN CLARENCE, NEWYORK ON FEB 12TH, 2009.
2. THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE ATHENS OLYMPIC GAMES TOOK PLACE IN AUGUST 2004.
3. HURRICANE CHARLEY MADE LANDFALL IN SOUTH FLORIDA IN AUGUST 2004.
4. THE ASTEROID 2004 MN4 WILL MAKE ITS CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH THE EARTH IN 2029.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
IDENTIFY THIS LADY.
HINT: SHES LINKED WITH FASHION.
ANSWER: RATHI VINAY JHA, DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FASHION DESIGN COUNCIL OF INDIA AND AN IAS OFFICER OF THE 1967 BATCH IS CREDITED FOR SETTING UP THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY (NIFT) IN INDIA.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
ANSWER: NARAYAN MURTHY
2. Whose last words were " I WON'T GIVE YOU A SIP EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME A THOUSAND BUCK"?
ANSWER: JESSICA LALL
3. Which is the only bike in India to sell on a premium in terms of foreign currency (Example: You would get this bike only if you paid American $290 and not the Indian equivalent rupees)
4. X and Y are co brothers. While X is an eminent journalist, Y is the General Secretary of a political party in India. Identify X and Y.
ANSWER: X IS PRANNOY ROY, Y IS PRAKASH KARAT
5. Identify the significance of this stone mosaic. Where is it placed?
ANSWER: THIS STONE IS PLACED EXACTLY AT THE SPOT WHERE RAJIV GANDHI WAS ASSASSINATED IN SRIPERUMBUDUR.