1. Whose first job was at IIM Ahmedabad as a chief systems programmer and later on ventured to become as one of India's renowned industrialist.
ANSWER: NARAYAN MURTHY
2. Whose last words were " I WON'T GIVE YOU A SIP EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME A THOUSAND BUCK"?
ANSWER: JESSICA LALL
3. Which is the only bike in India to sell on a premium in terms of foreign currency (Example: You would get this bike only if you paid American $290 and not the Indian equivalent rupees)
4. X and Y are co brothers. While X is an eminent journalist, Y is the General Secretary of a political party in India. Identify X and Y.
ANSWER: X IS PRANNOY ROY, Y IS PRAKASH KARAT
5. Identify the significance of this stone mosaic. Where is it placed?
ANSWER: THIS STONE IS PLACED EXACTLY AT THE SPOT WHERE RAJIV GANDHI WAS ASSASSINATED IN SRIPERUMBUDUR.