1)This company has turnover of Rs.5 crores, supplies its products to various schools run by MCD and to Gandhi sansthan also.Where this company is located?
Ans: Tihar Jail
2) Who said- ‘99% of advertising does Not work?’
Ans: David Ogilvy
3) 1920s- Postage stamp scam. Identify individual involved?
Ans: Charles Ponzi
4) Who are called Scarlett Collared Workers?
Ans: Women who operate Porn Sites
5) Which company was the first to use a celebrity spokesperson?
Ans: Coca Cola
6) Reckitt Benckiser has recently launched two new flavours of Rose and Orange for which brand?
7) After Sony and Disney, Warner Bros entered India producing which movie?
Ans: Chandni Chowk to China
BATOVKA was a first product from this company and launched in 1897. Which company?
9) What is the symbol of Chiranjeevi’s party?
Ans: Railway Engine
10) Iceland lifted a ban on which beverage after many years?
11) Dabur to tie up with 150 Dhabas to promote sales for which brand ?
12) 90% of rubies and 80% of teak from which country?
13) Which comic hero’s first book auction got around $300,000?
14) When Steve Jobs became CEO after his interim stint, what four letter word did he use for his designation?
15) Sunil Chetri wears the jersey of which brand?
17) What do you call a Simple Uncomplicated Financial Transaction?
Ans: Vanila Transaction
18) Lotta, Lifesavers etc are brands from?
19) Bell Boy was the first?
Ans: Paging system
20) Expand FFP?
Ans: Frequent Flyer Programme
21) What is right- Le Meridien or La Meridien?
Ans: Le Meridien
22) Who is known as the Dr Spock of Management?
Ans: Peter Drucker
23) This product was built in 7 days for the Second World War. Identify
Ans: Willys Jeep
24) What is the Times Now Election analysis programme called?
Ans: Decision 09
25) What was the name of the Charles Dickens seaside home/mansion sold for 2 million pounds
Ans: Bleak House
26) Picture: Chanda Kochar
27) Product: Maskara
28) Ad: 7-7 (Double Seven)
29) Pic: Adam Smith
30) Ad: Royal Enfield