Thursday, July 30, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
ANSWER: THE CONCORDE AGREEMENT. The Concorde Agreement is a contract between the FIA the Formula1 teams and Formula1 Administration which dictates the terms by which the teams compete in races and take their share of the television revenues and prize money. This is a highly confidential agreement. However, the secrecy was broken by noted racing journalist Forrest Bond when the 120+ page 1997 Concorde Agreement was published in 2006 by RaceFax.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
1. Who hosted a music countdown show, "OYE" on a popular music channel in India.
GAURI KHAN (RUBY BHATIA AS WELL)
2. What is it, which is telecasted on radio frequencies of 87.7 FM, 96.3 FM and 97.8 FM?
3. X and Y are two 'live' characters, who would depict a brand's new dimension. Both X and Y have personality traits. X is elder than Y and is kind, patient and romantic. Y is on the move, always curious and hilarious as well. Identify X and Y.
X IS CHOUW AND Y IS MOUW. THEY REPRESENT THE BRAND "VIDEOCON"
4. This object being described has different interpretations and is worn by a famous cricketer. An anti glare worn for protection from sun's rays, a sponsorship gimmick, an alternative to sun shades etc etc.
THE STICKERS WORN BY SHIVNARINE CHANDERPAUL UNDER HIS EYES
5. Which ad campaign was launched by stars like Allen Iverson, Jay Z and Lucy Liu
THE "I AM, WHAT I AM" REEBOK CAMPAIGN