Q. Identify the Advertiser?
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
ANSWER: 1. THE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE CAMPAIGN
2. THE AGENCY IS JWT (MUMBAI)
JWT Mumbai won the Young Lotus Workshop contest organised by AAAI (Advertising Agencies Association of India) and Adfest.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
ANSWER: SHIVNARINE CHANDERPAUL
2. Name the legendery cricketer who assaulted a 45 yr old French lady. He was given a three month suspended sentence in 1998.
ANSWER: GEOFF BOYCOTT
3. Which cricketer was regularly referred to as "HASH" by the British Press because they were caught smoking cannabis at a barbeque.
ANSWER: DION NASH
4. Name the cricketer, whose pants fell off while he was trying to dive and block a ball hit by Steve Waugh.
ANSWER: NEIL MCKENZIE
ANSWER: INZAMAM UL HAQ
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Q1. Rapidex English course were the first to use him as a model to prove to people that lack of knowledge of English was in no way going to inhibit them from reaching the top. Identify their model.
ANSWER: KAPIL DEV
Q2. The press called this ad windfall under the waterfall since after this ad the sales of this product went soaring up. Identify the brand or the ad?
Q3. Maruti Udyog was the brainchild of Sanjay Gandhi. Initially the opposition didn’t let Mrs. Gandhi go on with the project. Arun shourie called the project by a certain name in the press basically meaning a child crying for food. What did he call it as?
ANSWER: MAA ROTI DO
Q4. Who is the brand ambassador for the National lottery board of Srilanka?
ANSWER: MANDIRA BEDI
Q5. Lintas was working on a brief for a bike to flaunt its great mileage and great power. The client brief clearly stated that no one would be interested in figures and hence figures should be avoided. They were asked to come up with a term for a ‘wow’ bike encompassing both great mileage and great power. What resulted?
Q6. How do we better know Boman Irani and Vijay Kadam in the world of advertising?
Q7. What is a cocktail of pineapple juice and orange juice called?
Q8. What’s the urdu equivalent of extremely handsome?
ANSWER: WASIM AKRAM
Q9. He was a struggling copywriter in LINTAS working under the famous Gerson Da Cunha. Alyque Padamsee brought him to the films department to make one minute films and the rest is history. who?
ANSWER: SHYAM BENEGAL
Q10. We all have heard of the term ‘round the bend’ .It actually originated from an ad for a certain product. Which one?
2. I was born in a Marathi Family. I worked for the Bangalore Transport Service as a bus conductor. My popularity and appeal is largely drawn from my mannerisms and stylized delivery of dialogue. Who am I ?
3. I am the first recipient of the Distinguished Marketing Educator Award established by American Marketing Association? Who am I?
4. I am an Indian who holds a record for being a brand ambassador for a particular product for 20 years. I am a Grammy Award winner. I was named an Old Dominion Fellow by the Humanities Council at the Princeton University and a visiting professor at Stanford University. Who am I?
5. I am the present CEO of Irish football club Galway United. I spent 6 & half yrs in Changi Prison, Singapore. I became infamous for my Barings bank error A/c 88888. Who am I?
HINT: THE MAN WHO SAID IT LOVES TO STAY HUNGRY AND FOOLISH.